I forgot to tell you about the pattern fixes of my V9100 project and a cool surprise.
The first thing I did with the bodice muslin was add 1 inch to the waist. I used yellow tissue paper as seen above. Then I added 2″ to the front and the back bodice. Phew, I am so glad I did. Look where that area hits, and that is with the 2″ raise.
As if that weren’t enough, check this out:
Look at that. Two very important pattern pieces do not match each other. These are the front and back skirt pieces. Write-ups on Pattern Review warned of this and oh how I had hoped mine would be correct.
There is a 5″ difference between the two pattern pieces. Again, I used yellow tissue paper to fill in the gap. Of course, the notches were mismatched also.
Check out the shoes I wore with this frock:
These shoes were given to me last year. Were it not for their comfort level I surely would have thrifted them. Who knew I would find a fabric, let alone, bedsheet fabric, that would go with them perfectly! Oh how I wish I had a photograph showing the dress along with the shoes.